El contenido de esta página requiere una versión más reciente de Adobe Flash Player.

Obtener Adobe Flash Player

El contenido de esta página requiere una versión más reciente de Adobe Flash Player.

Obtener Adobe Flash Player


angel

BMW 700 Coupé - year 1961

The BMW 700 was a small rear-engined car produced by BMW in various models from August 1959 to November 1965. It was the first BMW automobile with a monocoque structure. The 700 was a sales success at a time when BMW was close to financial ruin. The 700 was also successful in its class in motorsport, both in its stock form and as the basis of a racing special called the 700RS.
More than 188,000 were sold before production ended in November 1965. Upon discontinuing the 700, BMW left the economy car market and did not return until 2002 with the Mini.
BMW 700 Luxus - year 1964

In late 1959 BMW introduced the Model 700, soon proved to be the beginning of a new era for BMW.
 
The driving force behind the 700 was not only the BMW development department, but left great importance was the importer Wolfgang Denzel ... largely on their own initiative, Denzel began developing a small sports car for BMW, having had some experience of making cars themselves. The technical basis would be provided by the chassis and engine of the BMW 600.
 
Denzel trusted Italian designer Giovanni Michelotti to design the body mid-January 1958, then Denzel received the official contract for the development and design of the body which run in their own workshops.
 
On July 30, 1958, Denzel presented the prototype BMW Coupe finished the board of directors, he developed in collaboration with Michelotti.
 
However, the car was well received. However, a certain amount of criticism was expressed, particularly on the issue
suitability for economic production. The BMW design department was charged with Wilhelm Hofmeister after arriving at a design competition, while retaining the characteristic features of the prototype Michelotti style.
 
At the same time, Helmut Werner Bönsch, the new director of BMW's product planning and marketing, encourages the development of a saloon.
BMW Isetta 300 - year 1960

In 1956, the government of the Federal Republic of Germany changed the regulations for motor vehicles. Class IV licences issued from that time onward could only be used to operate small motorcycles and could no longer be used to operate motor vehicles with a capacity of less than 250 cc. At the same time, the maximum capacity allowed for the Isetta's tax category was 300 cc. Class IV licences issued before the change in the regulations were grandfathered and allowed to be used as before.
This change in regulations encouraged BMW to revise their Isetta microcars. In October 1956, the Isetta Moto Coupe DeLuxe (sliding-window Isetta) was introduced. The bubble windows were replaced by longer, sliding side windows. The engineers had enlarged the single cylinder to a 72 mm (2.8 in) bore and 73 mm (2.9 in) stroke, which gave a displacement of exactly 298 cc; at the same time, they raised the compression ratio from 6.8 to 7.0:1. As a result, the engine power output rose to 10 kW (13 hp) at 5200 rpm, and the torque rose to 18.4 N·m (13.6 ft·lbf) at 4600 rpm. The maximum speed remained at 85 km/h (53 mph), yet there was a marked increase in flexibility, chiefly noticeable on gradients.
Citroen 2 CV - year 1959

The Citroën 2CV (French: “deux chevaux” i.e. “deux chevaux-vapeur [fiscaux]”, literally “two tax horsepower”) was an economy car produced by the French car manufacturer Citroën between 1948 and 1990. It was technologically advanced and innovative, but with uncompromisingly utilitarian unconventional looks, and deceptively simple Bauhaus inspired bodywork, that belied the sheer quality of its underlying engineering. It was designed to move the French peasantry on from horses and carts. It is considered one of Citroën's most iconic cars. In 1953 Autocar in a technical review of the car wrote of "the extraordinary ingenuity of this design, which is undoubtedly the most original since the Model T Ford". It was described by CAR magazine journalist and author LJK Setright as "the most intelligent application of minimalism ever to succeed as a car".It was designed for low cost, simplicity of use, versatility, reliability, and off-road driving. For this it had a light, easily serviceable engine, extremely soft long travel suspension (with height adjustment by lengthening/shortening of tie rods), high ground clearance, and for oversized loads a car-wide canvas sunroof (which until 1955) also covered the boot.
During a production run of 42 years between 1948 and 1990, 3,872,583 2CVs were produced, plus 1,246,306 Fourgonnettes (small 2CV delivery vans), as well as spawning mechanically identical vehicles including the Ami – 1,840,396; the Dyane – 1,444,583; the Acadiane – 253,393; and the Mehari – 144,953, a grand total of 8,756,688, of which there are still 3,417 on the road in the UK as of June 2011.
From 1988 onwards, production took place in Portugal rather than in France. This arrangement lasted for two years until 2CV production halted. Portuguese built cars, especially those from when production was winding down, have a reputation in the UK for being much less well made and more prone to corrosion than those made in France. Paradoxically the Portuguese plant was more up-to-date than the one in Levallois, and Portuguese 2CV manufacturing was to higher quality standards.
Dinarg D-200 Long - year 1962

The Dinarg D-200 is a microcar with Argentinian self-supporting design and industry   belonging to Segment A. Only 300 units were produced of this microcar, so today is considered a collector car. Was manufactured only in its two-door with two seats, although rear seat has a lid that can be low, and can accommodate two children.

It is a very small car (it has 2430 mm long, 1240 mm wide and 1200 mm high), but could reach 75 km / h, despite these disadvantages, it was a very low-cost car, while very rare. It makes 17.5 kilometers with one liter of fuel consumed.
Dinarg D-200 Short - year 1961

The Dinarg D-200 is a microcar with Argentinian self-supporting design and industry   belonging to Segment A. Only 300 units were produced of this microcar, so today is considered a collector car. Was manufactured only in its two-door with two seats, although rear seat has a lid that can be low, and can accommodate two children.

It is a very small car (it has 2430 mm long, 1240 mm wide and 1200 mm high), but could reach 75 km / h, despite these disadvantages, it was a very low-cost car, while very rare. It makes 17.5 kilometers with one liter of fuel consumed.
Fiat 125 Coupé - year 1972


 
 
In 1972, with the advent of new 125 Coupé also changes the engine, and with very minor exterior changes but with the new 125 engine, now called 125 Sport.
 
Since 1976, Fiat began to build the Sedan "Powered" delivering more and incorporated 10CV rear stabilizer bar all of which transformed the car's sporty character. Thereafter, all the Coupés were the engine of Powered and only
the Sedan maintaining the standard engine option.
The latest Sport, SE78 renamed offered for sale this year with some variants of packaging and it is said, mechanics as well.
Aesthetically differed in their bib in the tube, tire IAVA 6 inches, thin overlapping sidebands IAVA also inspired, and above all a kind Porsche spoiler, fiberglass on the trunk.
Fiat 600 - year 1964

The Fiat 600 (Italian: Seicento, pronounced say-chento) is a city car produced by the Italian automaker Fiat from 1955 to 1969. Measuring only 3.22 m (126 in) long, it was the first rear-engined Fiat and cost the equivalent of about € 6,700 or US$ 7300 in today's money (590,000 lira then). The total number produced from 1955 to 1969 at the Mirafiori plant was 2,604,000. During 1960s, 1970s and 1980s, the car became very popular in countries such as Spain (as SEAT 600), where it became the icon, par excellence, of the Spanish miracle, Argentina, where it was nicknamed Fitito (a diminutive of Fiat) and former Yugoslavia where it was nicknamed Fićo (pronounced [fee-cho]).
Fiat 800 Spider - year 1967

This has been a very special model in the history of our national automobileindustry in Argentina produced only 7,800 and 1,200 Coupé Fiat 800 Spider.

Its predecessor was the Fiat 770, which was then modified giving rise to theFiat 800 in 1966 finalized the paper was produced in 1969.

They went out of production 2 versions: the Fiat 800 Fiat 800 Coupe andSpider. The Spider stood out as the first series convertible made ​​in Argentina.
Fiat Nuova 500 - year 1958

The Fiat 500 (Italian: cinquecento, Italian pronunciation: [ˌtʃiŋkweˈtʃɛnto]) is a car produced by the Fiat company of Italy between 1957 and 1975, with limited production of the Fiat 500 K estate continuing until 1977. The car was designed by Dante Giacosa.
Launched as the Nuova (new) 500 in July 1957, it was a cheap and practical town car. Measuring only 3 metres (~10 feet) long, and originally powered by an appropriately-size 479 cc two-cylinder, air-cooled engine, the 500 redefined the term "small car" and is considered one of the first city cars.
In 2007, the 50th anniversary of the 500's launch, Fiat launched the Fiat Nuova 500, stylistically inspired by the 500 but considerably heavier and larger with front-wheel drive.
Isard 400 TS Coupé - year 1960

Goggomobil was a series of microcars produced in the Bavarian town Dingolfing after World War II by Glas.
Glas produced three models on the Goggomobil platform: the Goggomobil T sedan, the Goggomobil TS coupé, and the Goggomobil TL van. The engine was an air-cooled, two-stroke, two-cylinder unit originally displacing 250 cc, but later available in increased sizes of 300 cc and 400 cc. It had an electric pre-selective transmission built by Getrag and a manual clutch. The engine was behind the rear wheels. Suspension was independent all round using coil springs with swing axles.
214,313 sedans, 66,511 coupés, and 3,667 Transporter vans and pickups were built from 1955 to 1969.
 
The Goggomobil TS 2+2 coupe was introduced at the 1957 IFMA show alongside the improved T sedan. It was available as the TS250, the TS300, and the TS400, the number reflecting the approximate engine size in cubic centimeters.
The only major design change to the TS coupe was the change from rear-hinged suicide doors to front-hinged conventional doors in 1964.
The TS coupe was always ten to twenty percent more expensive than the T sedan. Total production of TS coupes was 66,511.
Isard 700 - year 1962

With great importance after the mid-twentieth century, had a four-stroke cycle. In contrast, for most vehicles, Isard had 700 front engine and rear-wheel drive, plus it was better her living conditions inside the Sportprinz NSU and BMW De Carlo, who were his rivals for many years, while retaining similar potency as it was in the order of 30 HP at 4,900 rpm.
 
Several of these models were participants of Grand Prix racing as standard, but the circuits Isard had great difficulty bending, aggravated that he was taller. Their pilots were recognized Remigio Caldara, brothers Paillot and "Buby" Schroeder. Another detail is that the 700 has shifter to the floor, something that many cars of that time did not bring. With fuel system Carburetor Solex 32 PCI, had a capacity to carry about 40 liters of regular gasoline (full). The electric generator is a 12V 32A Dynastar and drum brakes front and rear-drum.
 
The body was not supporting, it was mounted on a frame of two beams in a "U" welded to the floor of the bodyshell.
Messerschmitt KR 200 - year 1959

The Messerschmitt KR200, or Kabinenroller (Cabin Scooter), was a three-wheeled bubble car designed by the aircraft engineer Fritz Fend and produced in the factory of the German aircraft manufacturer Messerschmitt from 1955 to 1964.
 
The KR200 incorporated several features unique to the KR line and its four-wheeled derivative, the FMR Tg500. Externally, the narrow body, the transparent acrylic bubble canopy and low stance were among the more obvious features.
 
The narrow body, and corresponding low frontal area, was achieved with tandem seating, which also allowed the body to taper like an aircraft fuselage, within a practical length. 10 PS (7.4 kW; 9.9 hp) propelled the KR200 to around 105 km/h (65 mph). The consumption of the car was 87 mpg-imp (3.2 L/100 km).
The tandem seating also centralized the mass of the car along the longitudinal axis which, combined with the low center of gravity, low weight, and wheel placement at the vehicle's extremes, gave the KR200 good handling characteristics[14] A more minor advantage of tandem seating was that it made an export version to countries that drive on the left unnecessary. An "Export" model was built, but this denoted a more luxurious trim level.
Honda CB-400 N - year 1981

The Honda CB400 Super Four is a continuation of the Honda CB400 four. It is an all-rounder bike, sporty and suitable for learner riders where the low weight and ease of handling can help build riding confidence and ability. ABS brakes are an option on later models.[1] The 400 cc (24 cu in) engine is improved by Honda's VTEC technology in later models.
The Honda CB400 Super Four was released in 1992 as a Japanese market only bike. It was later introduced to the Australian market in 2008 as either a standard or ABS equipped model. The decision by Honda to supply the CB400 in Australia was due to the change in registration laws for learner riders where Learner Approved Motorcycles (LAMs) are now based on power-to-weight ratios, rather than an engine capacity limit, generally 250 cc (15 cu in).[citation needed]
 
 
The CB400N was a variant of Honda's parallel-twin, 395 cc motorcycle. The N version was produced from 1978 to 1981 and was not sold in the United States. It was sometimes called a 'Dream' or 'Super Dream'.
The CB400N is very closely related to the CB400A, CB400 Hawk, CM400A, CM400E, and CM400T, as well as their 450 successors.
Scooter CZ-175 - year 1957

Checoslovaquia 1959